1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

friends

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by whattodoii, Jun 10, 2015.

1. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    I don't know if I want to come out.
    I sometimes have this feeling, like: I'm gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy, but mostly they're just moments, but I've had this feeling for like 3 days straight :slight_smile:b pun intended) :/
    I just really don't know how they would react, though I know they're not homophobic..

2. Creator

I used to have moments feeling like I am gay, but then it kind of became all day rather than just moments. Now I realise I am gay and that is who I realise I want to be. I'd recomend waiting until you fully understand your emotions and see if they become bigger.

3. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    Well, like I said earlier I been having these moments/feelings/days for quite some time. I don't think anyone fully understands their emotions though...
    If I were to come out to my friends, how do y'all think I should do it?

4. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

If you think it would be easier (just to gauge their reactions) you could try dropping hints at first like talking more about LGBT+ political issues or talking about hot girls or girl celebs you may have a crush on, things like that. If you're friends aren't homophobes, they'd probably be okay with it. You could tell them all at once if you're with a group of them. Or you could just tell one at a time to ease into it slowly. Whatever feels more comfortable. Good luck!<3

5. Unicornswag

I understand what you mean, I've been having similar feelings/days, so you're not alone :slight_smile: Good luck! (*hug*)