1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by my life, Jun 12, 2015.

1. my life

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello. Ummmm, I don't know how to start this. I know I like girls, but I haven't mentioned it out loud. I don't think I can fully open to a guy. I think I am Lesbian :confused: I don't know. I know I am interested in girls, but I don't know about the guys. My interest in girls have started to grow a lot. Now I am questioning what I should do. Maybe I am Bi. I don't know. I think I am lesbian, but I am afraid of saying because I can think of people in my family who wouldn't support me. I think I won't say I am a lesbian because I am afraid of being lesbian. Feel me? Probably not. any advice would help. :thumbsup:

#1 my life, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  2. XxSunXDragonxX

I just suggest you tell your family that your bicurious since you're not sure yourself. When you finally have a date with a girl (and possibly kiss her) then you'll know. So what if a few people in your family don't support you. I bet you got other supportive people on your side so who needs 'em? Best of luck. ^_^

P.S. Real family isn't really about what's in the blood; it's the ones who love and support.

3. ZeroDarkness

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would just say you're bi then. You can always tell everyone you're lesbian later if that turns out to be the case. It seems like it would be much easier to be like "I'm actually just lesbian" later to your family if you do decide that, as you already came out to them as having interest in both genders previously.

That's my advice anyway, especially if you aren't positive yourself quite yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you are not sure, why say anything at all? Try a date with a guy to see if anything clicks; same with a girl. Your body and head will tell you which is more right for you; possibly either will be right for you. When you figure it out, then come out. Meanwhile, don't label yourself; you aren't a mayonnaise jar.