1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

advice?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RavensDestiny, Jun 14, 2015.

1. RavensDestiny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Im a lesbian but told people on facebook and in real life a few years ago I was bisexual.. really thought I was.. but im not.. what should I do? Grandma isnt really ok with me even being bisexual

#1 RavensDestiny, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  2. guitar

Just tell them you've grown and matured over the last couple of years and you're actually really only into girls. I don't know if this is the case for you but you might want to say you thought you had more of an attraction to boys but only like them as friends and aren't really attracted to them in *that* way.

3. handswaterdust

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi, Raven. Saw your post and wanted to comment. I'm a 41 year-old straight female with a 16 year-old bisexual daughter. It's never been an issue with me about her orientation; we are very open with each other and I've always felt a certain way towards gay/lesbian/transgender lifestyle. And that's that it's not a way of life, it's who they are, who you are, and ultimately, who I am. Though I am heterosexual I've always felt that other sexualities are as natural, beautiful, and profound as mine. They are all different facets of human love and intimacy... I just want you to know that there is someone out there thinking of you and rooting for you, and though it may be hard with the people you know and love, know that there is NOTHING wrong with you (if anyone says that), and that someone in cyberspace wishes you courage and happiness. Whether you come out or not fully is your choice. But who you are is perfect. I hope you remember that, and that all goes well.

4. RavensDestiny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people

Thank you. I just got off the phone with my cousin. She took it pretty well n still supports me