1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have no clue what to do with myself at the moment; advice?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mind Freak, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Mind Freak

So I'm pretty sure I'm bi.
    Girls are cute guys are cute
    I've been emotionally attracted to both

So that's that.
    But I can't wrap my head around being with a boy I guess.

I've had very little luck with dating either sexes.

Always a trainwreck. Lol.

So; I'm not really "attracted" to anyone anymore.

I kind of want to date a guy but I don't want to come out because I would lose a lot of close friends, and I have a lot of friends but within a day I think 1/2 of them would be gone; especially the guys.

So I'm at a dead end; I would have to make my own path from here and I have to say I'm scared of doing that.

I guess I just want to find someone I like that likes me and have something more than just a friendship. I'm probably going to get you're only 15 don't sweat it and this is true, I shouldn't be so concerned about it but I can't help it.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Forgive the expected comment from the 38-year-old, but...you're 15. Don't feel you have to rush into anything. Since you're pretty sure you're bi, then feel free to date any girls that might strike your fancy. If you want to wait to date guys until you're out of high school, that's cool.

Lex

3. Mind Freak

Yeah, that's the issue, nobody's striking my fancy.
    So I'm kind of second guessing myself.

How can I be sure who I like if I don't like anybody? Lol.

So it's kind of worse than coming to the theory that I'm bi. Does that make sense?

4. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i knew i liked girl before i ever even kissed one.
    it just felt right. is that how it feels when you think of liking guys?

either way take your time deciding whats right for you. :] and you would be surprised how many of your friends would stick around.

5. punkrocker99

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm kinda in a similar situation. I'm not bi, just gay, i think, but I know exactly what you mean about being afraid to lose your friends. :frowning2: I'm not out, and i'm not sure if i should come out for a while, because my best friends are my guy friends and we're so close that we're like brothers.

Sorry, that's not much advice... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I guess maybe you might wanna look for a date somewhere else? Maybe some hip happenen' place like NY or San francisco. Lots of gay people there, and bi. :grin:

6. Pendrin2020

Dating at 15 is supposed to be a train wreck. How about wrapping you head around the idea that it's OK to date both, then move on to how it would work out. One of my mistakes. all kinds of doors opened for me when I figured out that thinking a guy is sexy is not something I NEED to hide, but something that other guys don't appreciate. Work on loving and being secure with who you are. The rest just kind of falls into place after that. Support groups help. (I is a total broken record)

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>Yeah, that's the issue, nobody's striking my fancy.

Then don't date. Believe it or not, that IS an option. Just hold off, and keep an open mind.

Lex