1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this even coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sheenak, Jun 18, 2015.

1. sheenak

I am ready to come out and announce my existence in the world but I've got no one to come out to,no friends,family, at work I imagine they know but it's never been talked about. I'm really shy and when I have to go out I avoid eye contact with others.Twice this month (lifetime) I've gone out with a plan to be more forward,friendly with strangers and just talk to people instead of avoiding them. It's made me gain confidence and is very liberating,I just want to be more open. I live in jeans,sneakers and t-shirts and have fairly long hair.I guess my question is what are some subtle things I could wear,do, that would help people see me as a lesbian.I sure wouldn't mind being hit on.I"ll be 30 soon and I've never had a relationship,never kissed a girl.Pitiful

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rainbow/pride jewellery and badges may help. You can buy all sorts of items to wear in public, if you want to.

3. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think just admitting if someone asks you if you have a boyfriend that you don't have one but want a girlfriend, that outs you.

4. sheenak

That's a really good idea .I'm a bartender and I do get hit on by some of the patrons. I'll need to come up with some sort of reply