1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verse and a Bottom

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ThisGuyy, Jun 20, 2015.

1. ThisGuyy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My boyfriend is a verse. I'm a bottom. But he started off the relationship saying he wanted to just try to bottom. Then it escalated to once in a while he wanted to bottom. Now he's at the point where he basically wants to bottom as much as i or close to it. He gets mad bc he thinks it should come natural for me to top and stop forcing my self. I've topped him before to make him happy and to keep us happy but now he thinks I should be a verse bc it isn't fair to him. I want to stay with him and I love him I just need advice.

2. Storm Chaser

(I have never been in a relationship or had sex/top/bottom)
    I think though, you should talk to him when you both are calm and explain to him that you feel uncomfortable and unhappy as a top. In a relationship, I think both of you guys should be happy, and he's making you upset and unhappy which shouldn't happen. Maybe you explain to him a compromise or set out a schedule when does one partner top and the other doesn't. Some with exp help?

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

You don't sound sexually compatible. If he needs you to top, and you're not comfortable, I don't see how this is going to work.

4. Chicagoblue

Why does he think it should be natural for you to be a top?

5. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a verse and was seeing someone who was a bottom. He promised that he would top me one day. That day never came, and when I pressed him, he said he was grossed out by topping. I decided to move on to be true to myself.

If you feel this guy is the one and feel comfortable compromising, then go for it. You may even enjoy flip-flopping :slight_smile: Otherwise you should move on.

#5 SiennaFire, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2015