1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boyfriend at bday party...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Sarah

hey everyone. ok. so that guy i told everyone about a few weeks ago. well i met him last week!! it was so fun. we just hung out around downtown and walked around the shops with my parents. and ever since then we've been talking so much. we talk on the phone and he just got a new cell phone so we txt a lot too. nd we IM each other on the dating site we found each other on.
    so anyway. on sunday he askd me to be his girlfriend. and of course i said yes!! i REALLY lik him! he's so sweet and nice. now my friends don't know him. and i know they'll give us a hard time. but see my parents don't know i have a boyfriend. and i'm afraid that if my friends make a big deal out of stuff they'll get suspicious. i don't want my parents to know. and i'm going to be going to the movies with him and maybe to my homecoming dance with him. and they'll probably notice how much time i'm spending with him and talking to him. we've spent a lot of time together. i think we might have our first kiss soon. i've never kissed anyone. i'm nervous. but i can't stop picturing it. he's really sweet he doing everything he can to be with me. i really really really like him. i think i might even love him. or its just really close to that.

so i need some advice. what do i do about the party and my parents. and what about my maybe first kiss. please help?:icon_redf:icon_sad:

2. Linkmaste

Aw, congrats :grin:

Well take it easy and slow. No need to rush into anything. Just keep flowing with conversation and its REALLY natural that first kiss. You KNOW when it happens. Just stay with the guy and yeah youll done fine. Parents will be fine with it probably I mean my parents WANT me to have a boyfriend (err no thanks?) but nah I'm gunna stick with da ladies.

So with everything keep around him but dont forget your friends. So many people I know make mistakes being around the guy so much the friends do get jealous. Make a day where you hang out with JUST your friends to let em know you care about em.

Okay I'm done lmao.