1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender Fluid and Confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MurderMystery, Jun 23, 2015.

1. MurderMystery

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    For the longest time now, I've know I'm gender fluid. It's been really bugging me lately though because I haven't really been able to express it due to multiple reasons and I'm really sick and tired of it.

My biggest problem here is that I don't know how to approach this. I'm not sure exactly how to slowly and steadily do this with out causing to much grief and awkward questions and stares as I am a very nervous person. I want to feel comfortable but this is really, and I mean really, holding me back.

So my question here is, how do I come out as gender fluid? Do I say it? Do I show it? Would it be crazy to just rush into this without any thought? What would the reactions be? Help Me >. <

2. The Purple One3

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I say tell everyone close to you at least who you think would love you and accept you no matter what. You should be open about your feelings and being gender fluid. Just know that we care for you(*hug*) hang in there!