1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sudden and Completely Random Changes

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Contact1111, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay. First off, I will say that this all actually happened. In a way, I kind of wish it didn't though. Growing up until I was a teenager, I wasn't really anything sexually. I was 110% sure I was straight for most of my teen years and early period of time at college. Then, I suddenly began to fantasize about men. At first it was just something that happened sometimes, and it kind of scared me. I still kind of thought I really wasn't even though I started considering doing things with the same sex. I guess I was sort of "in denial". Then, I began to see that there were signs of this all my life that I just did not see. I'm 23 years old and I didn't even start thinking of all this until a couple of years ago. I did have sex with a woman on one occasion. I enjoyed it greatly, but I was unable perform. Before I had this experience, I had begun to realize that I was not straight. After some things I thought about yesterday, I can say for sure that I am not 100% straight. The thing is I've already told my parents that I think I could possibly be bi. They did not say anything about it to speak of. They were pretty much accepting of whatever I am. The thing is that I'm really lucky that those in my immediate family are so accepting. However, the thing is I don't really know anything at all about being gay/bi. I have lived pretty much my entire life as someone who was sure they were 100% heterosexual. So, basically now what? How does one live their life as a non-heterosexual male? Then, what happens if you engage in an actual "act" so to speak with the same sex and then find out your straight? That seems like it would be a pretty tough situation.

2. The Purple One3

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just follow your feelings. If you like a person then like them. Whatever you do is up to you. The only thing being bi instead of straight has to change about what goes on in your life, is that you like both of the basic genders. And if your something else, than that's what you like. Sorry if I wasn't too helpful, and that I can't answer all of your questions!

3. NSmil3Anna

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't need a label, like who you want to like until your comfortable with a label. Congrats on embracing yourself and coming out to your family though!!

4. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing, except that you probably start looking for girlfriends instead of other guys.