1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Might happen first lesbian experience???!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AnonConfusion, Jun 24, 2015.

1. AnonConfusion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, me and my friend that I came out to are trying to go to a Pride Day at an amusement park close to where we live, and I'm saving up to buy us both tickets for my birthday and hers, since I haven't come out to barely anyone(2 people) I'm hoping this will help clear everything up for me. I hope to maybe find a cute girl and get her number. Do you guys have anything that could help me with getting my mom on board of letting me go? She knows my friend is still trying to find herself and that she has had girlfriends but she has no idea about me. I have told her that my friend invited me but I was going to buy the tickets as a late birthday present for her and go with her since no one else will. The tickets are $50 each but that includes admission to everything and a free lunch with the pride foundation for our area. Is it worth it? Should I go through with it? I would only have to babysit my cousins 4 times to get the tickets. I'm really excited and really hope my mom lets me go. SO any tips on how to make some extra money to get these tickets faster? Or to get my mom to agree to let me go?

2. The Purple One3

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tell her how you feel and why you want to go if you haven't already. Tell her how much it means to you.

3. BiKate

If you don't want to come out to your mum, just tell her it means a lot to your friend and you want to make her happy, and that you also think it'll be a lot of fun to go there in support :slight_smile:

As for money, other than finding a job, maybe putting a notice out saying you'll baby sit or walk dogs, or stop by peoples houses to feed their pets for a small fee, as well as baby sitting your cousins. Or if you have any stuff that could be sold that you don't want you could just try selling that to friends or something. I know some people can go digging around furniture and come up with plenty of change, doesn't work in my house but make your house has some hidden treasure hiding around haha. Good luck!