1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to my school?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kenna24, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Kenna24

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I live in a very small, religious community and go to a very small school (like 20 in my class, and less than 200 or so in the whole highschool) and its my first year of high school. And I started dating this girl (I'm also a female) I met a long time ago.We having been dating for awhile now and she wants people to know. Which means I have to tell people at my school. Im not ashamed or anything, not at all. But I have 4 more years of sports, which means having to change and shower with girls, which will make them uncomfortable. I just dont want them to get the wrong idea that because I'm dating a girl, doesn't mean I like them or some weird idea. Thanks for your time!:help::thumbsup:

2. Posthuman666

I think you and your girlfriend should plan things out. Maybe tell your friends first, and then if you girls are comfortable, tell everybody else. It may also help to clear that since you are in a relationship, then you hopefully won't be looking at anyone else anyways. :slight_smile: