1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mama's attempt at a dash of romance.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by OneHatMadder, Dec 13, 2008.

1. OneHatMadder

Hello all!

Well there's this boy but, hold your applause, I have no idea if he fancies me or not as he is rather hard to read.

We get on like a house on fire and he's really sweet and he gives me massages yet at the same time he's awfully distant. I know that he's shy and socially awkward so I have no idea to interpret this as he's just shy or if he only see's me as a friend.

I'm thinking about asking him out. Do you think I should? And if so what is the best way to ask someone out? I don't want a cliche.

I'm putting my possible lovelife in your hands my darlings and I trust you implicitly.

P.S Mama has feelings! Who'da thunk it? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Greggers

Im just going to lurk and read the tasty answers.

3. summersforecast

you wouldn't want advice from me I'm just a teenager who can't even come out of the closet.

4. Pendrin2020

be you and do what you do. You seem as spontaneous as the day is long so I think you can answer the question of how best. Everything else we tell you just wouldn't be you. Sure it never hurts to ask just make sure you can handle any possible rejection.

Good Luck.

5. Time

No offense to either of you...but why post in this thread if that's all you've got to say? =/

Back to the topic, I would get to know him a bit better. Try to talk to him more. Find out if you have things in common. That should help you find out if he likes you. :slight_smile:

6. Mickey

Finding out if he's gay,first,would help! Just bring up a gay subject and see how he reacts to it. Ask him what he thinks of gay marriage,prop 8, equality,etc. His reaction should give you a clue whether to continue or not.
    At any rate,good luck,Mama! Let us know...we do care. Mickey*

7. Amy

Amy

Yea, knowing if he's gay or not should be a good starting point.

After that, be yourself. It's the best way to get to know him. :slight_smile:

Good luck, Mama. Tell us EVERYTHING.

8. Greggers

Well for one, it helps to know someone else has the same problem as you? I was merely saying i would also be watching for answers. We are here for support, and if i cant give it id atleast like to show im here anyways. Just my thoughts atleast

9. OneHatMadder

Oh he's definitely no-doubt-about-it gay. I met him through a gay support group called School's Out. I look after the bebo site for School's Out and he contacted it and said he wanted to go so I met up with him beforehand and introduced him to it. This was about 6 months ago.

Updates?

We were playing a game of truth and dare with another friend and our another friend dared us to kiss and he did so without hesitation so... I dunno...

He's only dated one guy before and he didn't even like the other guy. He only said yes because it took him by surprise. I don't want to end up like the other guy...

Thanks for your help by the way everyone!