1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'am a closet bi. I am not happy anymore for acting like a straight.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Eleen, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Eleen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I getting frustrated because i'm asking myself if i am really happy with my decision to got pregnant and to be married in this young age . i know it was too late to back out and to come out as a proud bisexual even if my husband and i , we're just a year married i still considering my family if they will understand . i know i shouldn't fought my real orientation , i should be proud. am i really too late to come out?
    I said to myself , if my husband will just do something that will ruin our marriage or if he will cheat on me. That will be the chance for me to come out . But when? It really hard to hide to your own shadow.

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you love each other, then your true sexual orientation should not make a difference. I think you should tell him, and gently explain your feelings and what being bisexual is like for you. Assure him that this does not affect your marriage or relationship, only it is something you have been carrying around with you and need to tell him.

Don't wait for your marriage to be ruined and use this as a way to "get back" at your husband. Even if something happened that disrupted your relationship, you should still try to work through it together rather than throwing in the towel.

Honesty, especially in an intimate relationship, is always the best option. Telling him something as personal as this will show him that you trust him enough to bear yourself to him. And if he's one bit rational, he will understand and appreciate that. If not, keep loving him and show him that he's the most important person to you... even if you might have "attractions" for other women/men.

3. Jacko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just explain to your husband that you're attracted to women as well as men. Tell him that you didn't choose to be attracted to women just like he didn't choose to do so and that just because you're attracted to women it doesn't change anything about the person he fell in love with. (Some men even find bisexuality in women a huge turn on. You may be very pleasantly surprised by his reaction.) honestly if you love each other I think he will love and accept you for who you are. I think you should defineltky tell him. It's complete honesty that strengthens a marriage

4. benefit25

as a personwho is PETRIFIED OF COMING OUT, i know this is the hardest. So now you should consider if you want to leave him for this. I would suggest you talk to him and be honest.

5. Blackbirdz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't understand. Why do you want to get out of your marriage? Are you not attracted to your husband? Your marriage doesn't have to end because you find women attractive also.

6. Eleen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    to be honest , our marriage is on the rocks we are both having a hard time to show our atttactions to each other maybe we can't both statisfied our needs as husband and wife or our love for each other is not that strong anymore , i love my husband but there is something in me, that i want a femme to be my lifetime partner. I guess i'll just wait for the right time to come out coz i'm sure my husband won't understand my sexual orientation. he's going to freak out or maybe he will beat the sh*t out of me. thank you for your opinions , i really appreciates it.