1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entering into gay reality

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bluespruce, Jun 1, 2007.

1. bluespruce

I still have a hard time considering myself gay. Noone would ever guess, except those that I play with. My desire is for intimate relations, I have been practicing deep throat, and becoming quite successful at it. What I have to do somehow is to find a close gay group or society where I could better fit it, and feel part of the gay group. I find this hard, being hetrosexual for so long. I haven't had relations with females for more than ten years. All my interest has be in developing my life style, and trying to find gays that I can relate to, and feel comfortable with. Let me tell you, it is a great relief to be able to write my feelings so that others can know. I am gay, still closeted, and need hellp for intimate male contacts.
    Bluespruce

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Sorry cant help ya there. Hey tho:thumbsup:

3. Jersey4Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No offense or anything, but you're making too much of being Gay, and I thought I was bad. I also think you're focusing too much on the sex aspect of homosexuallity too. There's more to being a gay male than deep throating and covert little cliques of gay people.

4. justjoshoh

Have you looked into the Hartford area to see if there are any Prime Timers groups. Those are directed for guys over 40. Noticing your age, I'd say you fit the requirement. Does Hartford have a resource center? You could volunteer at the center and meet people that way. If volunteering isn't your thing, maybe the folks down at the center can hook you up with groups that might interest you. Boston's Pride Week started this past Friday. Maybe you can make a trip into Beantown and see if there are any groups that are in the your area that come out for Pride.