1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Guys...Flood of emotion

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by EM68, Dec 13, 2008.

1. EM68

This week I had 2 dates. This is a first for me. The first date was with this guy which we have talked a bit on the phone and I really like him. We have a lot in common and when we went to dinner I think we could have talked for hours. We chatted a bit a couple of days ago and he asked me out again. We will probably go out for coffee during the beginning of the week. I plan to call him tomorrow, he has some stuff going on today.

The second guy I met for coffee last night. We talked a bit and he seems pretty nice. After that we went back to his place and talked some more. Then we started to make out (this was my first kiss with a guy) and then went to his bedroom. I think he wanted to have sex but I told him I did not want to. Instead we just started to fool around. I won't get graphic. Afterward I got dress, because I had to go catch the train home, and we made out a little more then I was leaving he said for me to call him.

Now I have all of these emotions that I never had before. In a way I feel a little weird by the whole thing. I now know that I want to see the first guy more because I can relate to him more and I think he is my type. I am glad in a way that I made out with this guy and we fooled around because I never did it before. I also like the second guy he seems nice also but yet like I said he is not as much my type. I don't know if I am making any sense. My heart is telling me to let the first guy I would like to get to know him more. Have you guys that have recently come out all of the sudden have emotions that you never had before? Sorry for the long post.

2. summersforecast

I think it would be very wize to go with the first one. Theres no sense in a relationship thats only based on sex. It will just leave you with a cold empty feeling. you need to connect on a higher level and thats why go with the first guy!(though the second guy could be fun but you sound like the kind of person who wants a real relationship)

3. acorn7

I'd totally go for the first one as well. I made out with a guy recently, but I didn't really liked him so I felt bad after it and shut the thing down right away. Anyway, between sex and the guy that you feel is right for you, totally pick the one that's right for you. Good luck :slight_smile:

4. Trystan

have to recommend the same really... the second guy might be brilliantly fun, but he'll probablly rush you too much if it's only a sex-based relationship, and you won't feel happy if the relationship has no other meaning. Don't get me wrong - he might turn into the right guy, and was maybe just really excited at the prospect of a date with you... but I'd look to the first date first. Follow your feelings on it :grin:

5. Mickey

The first guy sounds like your best bet. You already know you like him
    and,like you said,you have a lot in common.
    You can look at the second guy as sort of an experiment.
    Whatever you decide...good luck.
    You're a great guy,either would be lucky to have you! Mickey*

6. EM68

Thanks guys. I feel better. I know that I want a relationship with someone and I want it to be real. Part of me in a way is disappointed in myself for fooling around. Before when I dated women I didn't even kiss on the first date trying to be a gentleman.

7. EM68

I talked to the first guy today and we are going to meet after work tomorrow for coffee.:grin: I am going to tell him that I would like to spend more time with him and get to know him more. Wish me luck!

8. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Follow your heart!

9. coriolis

coriolis Guest

Oooh. Exciting! Hope it went well! :kiss:

10. EM68

I went out with the first guy today. It was our second date. We met for coffee at a Barns & Noble . Then after coffee, we browsed the bookstore and chatted a bit more and laughed a few times.

At the end we walked to his car and chatted. I told him that I enjoy spending time with him and would like the get to know him better. He gave me a hug (*hug*) and wished me a Merry Christmas, because he is going away for Christmas ( he said that we would talk anyway before he goes.) . He said that he will have his cell with him and we can talk, and reminded me of the time change. He then said that when he gets back I should go down closer to where he lives and go out to dinner with him there.

I am so happy right now ! :grin:

11. tm74

tm74 Guest

Excellent - glad to read that things are going well so far.

12. Janvier

I'm really happy for you (!)
    You're very lucky to have found a nice guy like him, I hope everything goes well.
    Keep us updated :icon_wink

13. James2612

Good luck........ keep us updated!!!

14. Greggers

That is good :slight_smile: It makes me feel warm and fuzzy when i hear things go well like that! Good for you and guy #1 :slight_smile:

Also, just curious how did you find the guys? Thats one thing im still puzzled by (since i live in such a small church driven town)

15. EM68

#########