1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

it turn out great i guess

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yaoicore, Jul 1, 2015.

1. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

my dad call me yesterday and he said that he want it to talk so he did so I kind a though how about I'll invite my loving siblings they already know that I'm a transgender guy so it a be a lot easier that is how I felt at the time this really scared the glob out of me and the end they came to see me and we all sit down and started it talking about my gender/ sexuality my dad did not ask any questions I was a little scared he did not say to much but this well you are on your own now so there is nothing that I can do to change your mind then he said that he already know that I want it to be a boy causes when I was around 12/14 he told me at first I thought that you was a lesbian but you said no so then I thought that you might just want it to be a boy I ask you but at the time of me asking you was 14 we started it to spend some time together he ask me why did we ever stop I started it to cry and stuff the only thing I could say was this dad it was because I'm trans that's why we stop spending time together my brother and sister did ask me a lot of the question my brother ask me if I like one of his friends since I was opening up for the first time I told him I that like the friend that came to party with you on the night that gay marriage was unbanned he was asking me how he look just to tell me he already know who the guy was and he said you look at him every time he show up and to tell me that he already know that I had a little some thing for him my brother also brought his girlfriend he said they just got together so why was I so depressed knowing that I'd have to give up on seeing my online therapist in till I'm able to get me some money it's gonna be a little sad even though there are people that is out there that have not even started it their right now I feel like I have not even started it and my date life suck's my brother and sister already have lover's I feel so left out

I did say that I needed it a new phone he give it to me and he said you should probably wait before you tell your mom she can be a air head :lol: he did hug me and he told me don't for get even when you grow up your not to old for daddy's love he made me laugh I guess he did understand after all we got done talking my brother ordered Chinese food all four of them started it asking me stuff I was able to answer all the question's that was throw my way most of the stuff that they ask me was very depression stuff thank the great support online group that I was able to finish the question's and still be alive

I did not tell them the hell that I've been though cause I don't want them to worry about me every thing work out I'm still shock that he understood how I felt