1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Momafraid to come out to family. And my sons father

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gen30279, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Gen30279

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have known. I liked girls for 10yrsnow.
    But i haven't. A straong desire to live that out in the open. I am afraid of how my sons father will treat me when hes finds out.
    And i am raising Two young boys who ive been told need a good male figure in their lives. Im so confused on the right thing to od. All i know is that i really desire female companionship. And intimacy. I feel like that being with a woman is the next chapeter in my private life. I deeply desire it.

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    This stands out to me. Do you mean he might be rude, or emotionally or physically abusive?
    They can have two good female figures in their life. I think "needing a good male/female figure" is a bit of an out-dated, chit chat thing to say.
    If you are with a woman who helps you raise them, there is nothing that says that can't be just as good.

If you want to be with a woman, go find a woman, and don't let thoughts of your ex or society's expectations get to you.

Obstacles often seem bigger than they really are.
    Only you know what makes you happy. And you deserve to be happy :slight_smile: (*hug*)