1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by OZZ, Jul 4, 2015.

1. OZZ

OZZ

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Uhhm I have a boyfriend that I love as a friend and I love my very dear friend who is a girl and my boyfriend just want to be with me and I havent told him that I'm gay and that I love him as a friend. We have been dating for two year and I do not want to lose him. He always says that he would die if I ever left him but it's so hard to be with him when you love your friend and live him as a friend. Any help??

2. Billy the kid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well you know you're going to have to tell him. The sooner the better, just tell him you are sorry but you've discovered that you are attracted to girls. Tell him you would love to remain friends but you can't go on like this. You don't want to hurt him, and you do love him, but only as a friend. Tell him you would love to see him happy meeting another girl and that you will always be there for him. So be strong and let him down easy it won't be easy, but I think in the long run you will remain great friends.