1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really pissed off

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by george678, Dec 15, 2008.

1. george678

Ok So at school today I was on the tennis courts watching my friends play football and there is this mother fucking son of a bitch called jono and he is like hates me in a way and then he goes hey gay george blah blah bah trying to impress my other friend then he was doing the gay sterotypes the hands etc then he said why did i choose to be gay I thought to myself you bastard then I am like you dont he is like you do I said HOW DO YOU MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH KNOW YOU CUNT:***: I want so fucking pissed off and then he stired the shit even more I told him to fuck off and walked away.
    That bastard better get some common sense or one day I will loose it.

#1 george678, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    George..........losing it won't do any good. These kinds of people have no self esteem or respect for themselves. They make themselves feel better by belittling other people. Don't give him the power to make you feel bad.

3. george678

Thanks becky(*hug*)
    I was an just feeling so annyoed and upset.:tears:

4. Trystan

aww... :hug: calm down, it's alright.
    I hate people like that, they just don't (and won't) understand how it really works. But like Becky said, getting angry will do no good... and maybe even give them more fuel to burn you :S Be careful, but I hope you can (try to) sort something out - maybe even just walk away.
    Being nosy; how did your other friend react/respond to what he said/did?

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I know and its hard not to feel that way but remember by doing so, you are giving them the power and gratification. If you appear to be untouched by their words, it won't be nearly as much fun for these homophobic bullies!

6. george678

My other friend was not there
    I did walk away and told my teacher I wont have it everyday he does something to annoy me.
    The bastard
    And he just says things behind my back ALL the time.

7. Jesse Jinx

He dosen't get it. He's the ignorant one, and there's nothing you can do to help someone who dosen't want to learn. If he's gonna act like a petulant five year old, treat him like one. What do you do to a five year old who's acting up for attention? You don't give it any and they get bored. It takes time, but he'll eventually settle down. Just because you're his favorite temporary punching bag dosen't mean you should let it get to you. You're much better than that judgemental homophobic douche.

8. george678

Oh thanks a lot that is great advice.

9. AeonToy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If he even talks about you behind your back.... maybe he has self confidence issues with his own sexuality

10. george678

I doubt it.

11. James2612

Bullies really arnt worth your time!!
    The time will come when you have all left school and you will be happy and he will still be unhappy!!! Just think like that, you will always be a better person than he will EVER be!!

12. Greggers

That sucks :frowning2:

I know its hard, but just stay cool and controlled. Bullies die a little every time you dont re-act to what they do to you. If you want to really get them good, let out a little sigh or eye roll and/or just walk away, maybe even give them the "talk to the hand" haha. Dont do anything mean back, just show them with simple jesters that you could care less (even if you dont)

Hope it helps! *hug*

13. Sarah

people r so mean sometimes. people just take something they dont understand and poke it and poke it. they think theyr friggin scientist. lol. dont get mad. dont show your irritated just tell yourself that hes stupid and ignorant. and that he doesnt kno anything. just pretend he doesnt exist. and about him talking bhind ur bak again dont pay attention just forget he exists.

14. george678

Thanks guys I hope he grows up.

15. Nixon

good yell at him more

16. george678

He yells back!:frowning2:

17. Squishyface

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When assholes usually confront me with retarded bully-like attitudes I stare at them for around three or so seconds, walk away if possible, and if not, just ignore them and return to what I was doing. Usually works, but if they are persisitant it could take a while.

18. Sarah

i love your method. hilarious. when people mess wit me i usually react differently for different situations. if its someone i dont kno i usually ignore them. but if its something im passionate about i go off on them. works cuz ppl dont expect such a little thing lik me to hav such a big pissed of a f**k voice. lol and thye just sit there wide eyed and watch me yell and walk a way totally triumphant. lol