1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dont know what to think

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jasen, Dec 15, 2008.

1. jasen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    my whole family thinks that I dont eat but the thing is I eat 3 meals a day with them and they keep giving me talks about how I need to eat and make sure I eat

Do you have an idea why they are acting like this

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Are you thin by nature?

3. biisme

How much do you eat at each meal?

4. george678

I am thin as a rake!
    I always eat shit by that I mean like crips,chip and that everyday and it is doesnot make me bigger!
    So I have done some research and some people are just thin and no matter how much they eat you cant change it.

5. Ben

Ben

If you're getting a healthy balanced diet, then there's nothing to worry about. But they must be saying it for a reason. Have you lost weight recently? Have you stopped eating certain foods?

They must be concerned for a reason, I doubt all of your family would express the same doubts just randomly.
    If they are just saying this because they're worried for no reason, ask them why they say it, and try and find the reason behind it.
    For example, if they say you don't put on weight even though you know you eat a ton, you could say that a lot of teenage boys have high metabolisms, which would probably be the explanation anyway.