1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

needed a vent or something

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dazed, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Dazed

Dazed Guest

ok so i guess i should start from the begining
    there was this girl in my creative writng class.
    she completely blew me away. no one in my entire life ever caught my eye the way she did. so i started talking to her and she was bi. and had been for a really long time even though she was only 15.

so we were friends for awhile and i told her i liked her
    well she had a boyfriend at the time but he was understanding bout her liking me too.
    we were never girlfriend and girlfriend the age thing bothered her abit i was 18 when she was 15.

well we fooled around anyway for a couple months.
    i finished high school wel lost touch for awhile.

then 2 weeks ago i ran into her while out with my friend and omg she was still as cute as hell.

i got her number adn we were texting and she told me she dont like girls anymore. omg.
    the bad thing is i never got over her.

i dont believe her when she says she dont like girls anymore.
    when we were closer friends her mom was trying to force her to become mormon.
    her mom hates gays with a passion.
    i think she is just trying to hide it from everyone who she really is.

i know i should move on and i most likely will its just frustrating.

2. Greggers

Well just remember at 15 she was going through alot emotionally and physically. People *do* tend to go through phases, so maybe her bi feelings were just that. It works out differently for everyone so who knows really. If you feel comfortable maybe ask her about when she stopped liking girls and such? That could clear the air, and tell you if she really is over it all.

3. Dazed

Dazed Guest

the only think is at 15 she was so sure about girls. like she had known since she was 11
    im talkin to her now but not about the not liking girl things she is having problems with her mom.