1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Christmas?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Dec 16, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Hey there sir and madam,

Okay, since this is a support area for Christmas + New Year season, I hope my post fits into this area.

By the way, hmm, I don't have problems in my orientation, sexual orientation, friends, nothing at all.

But wait - it's my DREADFUL neighbour.

For the last 7 Christmases and will be including this one, they have been setting off loud firecrackers which sounds like gunshots and grenades, and at night they would hang out with their guys with the stereo sets and mini-bars in their pumped-up cars and chatted like mad until to the early morning from the wee hours.

Every christmas with these losers are tormenting because:

1.) My parents often insist that they don't want to take the fun out of them because it's christmas.

2.) Everytime i tried to put my earplugs on, my parents laugh at me, calling me scaredy cat or something. i explained and explained and explained, but all of it doesn't make sense to them.

3.) And my ears, they ring when they put a loudest boom-stick out. Sometimes those sudden noise really startle me, and I hate that one. As the result, I could be tone deaf. I'm not sure, but something might be wrecking my ears.

I will be happy if they EVER learnt their lesson of not setting off deafening firecrackers during Christmas season. I mean, if they can organize a party, I can accept that. They can organize an orgy, I don't freaking mind. They can get drunk or whatever, I don't mind, but not the noise.

Should I call the relevent authorities?

2. george678

Yes cause because noise pullotion etc.

3. Jim1454

It sounds to me like these characters could make life even more miserable for you for the balance of the year. So one night might be something that you'll need to put up with until you move away.

4. littledinosaurs

You can Call the cops if you wanna. But you should probs tell them to keep it down before calling the cops on them.

5. Greggers

Its hard to get around, cause if you call the cops (even if you tell them first) you will have neighbors that think your a little bitch, and if you dont...well yea, its going to keep pissing you off.

6. OneHatMadder

If they DO throw an orgy make sure I get an invite :slight_smile:

7. listen to music!!!

thats what i would do...

i luvs my ipod =3

8. darkestknight

Okay, actually the police should handle this because firecrackers are illegal in my place. It's considered an offence to own them and fire them.

Worse, my next door neighbour has a grandkid and the neighbour next them is an old person, a very old person.

And, these losers who fired these boom-sticks are also up to no good. They are suspected of stealing bikes and doing some underground stuff, which probably we guessed. So calling the police - I am afraid they have the revenge.