1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dont know what I am.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bcurious26, Jul 12, 2015.

1. bcurious26

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello everyone. I need to talk with people to help me figure out what I really am/like. I think of myself as straight. Have been engaged previously and was happy. Every now and then tho I was fantasizing about relations with guys. I picture my future with a wife and kids but I'm always fantasizing about having sexual intercourse with men. After the engagement ended I experimented with a guy and found I like sexual pleasures with men. I still see a future wife in my life with kids but I can't stop thinking about sex with men.

2. Lost sole

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi there
    I know I am young but from the above information I would say you are Bisexual . But don't take my word for it sexuality is flexible n only u know what u are

3. bcurious26

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I thought of that. The thing is when I think of a lasting relationship or any relationship its with a lady. Yet when I think out sex or when I go to ah masturbate I always end up thinking of bottoming for a guy. I can't picture a long relationship with a guy but when it comes to sex I like it more with a male than a female, but I want to have kids with a wife I love and that's were I'm stuck.

4. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Many, maybe most, men want to have a "normal" life, with a family and kids. There are thousands of social cues telling us we do, because heterosexuality is the norm. Most of the things in our lives are tuned to be compatible with that norm, so the idea is comfortable and in many ways feels right, like that is what we want to do. Maybe it IS right for you, but it doesn't seem to be compatible with your sexuality as you describe it, which is a sexual attraction to men. It doesn't sound like you are ready to make any "final" decision at this time (to the extent that any such emotional decision is final). If you are attracted to women also, in a sexual sort of way, then you probably are bisexual. You may also never lose the sexual attraction to men, so it is not like you can just "choose" to live straight, and never feel the urge to have sex with another man again.

If you are looking for suggestions, mine would be to do some more explorations with both men and women, and see if you can find someone you are strongly attracted to who might help you resolve which is the stronger feeling of who you belong with, and then maybe you will be able to decide how you want to live. Whichever way it is, you can still have a family and kids, it just may not be with a woman.

5. bcurious26

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That was really helpful. I tried to see if I could feel anything that would lead to a lasting relationship with a guy. I mean I admit I find sex with men very fun and exciting. I like sex with girls to a lot. When it comes to love or stuff like that its always with women. I don't want to get married and later in life cheat on her with a guy if I have a strong enough urge to.I just have a lot of stuff going on in my head that's been there for years.