1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will my friends act different?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by castiron, Jul 13, 2015.

1. castiron

I want to come out to my friends as pansexual, but im afraid that they will act different around me because we cuddle and undress in front of each other and stuff. Im not attracted to any of them, but im afraid that they might think i am because of the "romantic" things we do

2. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heh, I'm in a similar situation. I suggest dropping little hints and seeing how they react. Use that to judge whether or not you should come out.

3. HeartAmelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know how you feel. I'd suggest maybe bringing up different sexualities, just as a topic of conversation, and observing how they react to it. Maybe if you're in a fandom with them you can talk about two characters that are a different sexuality than straight. If they react well you could tell them, and if they do treat you differently you could say you have someone in mind who isn't either of them. Sorry I can't help more.

4. Lucky008

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just enjoy and I'm sure they enjoy too..
    U r bold enough to tell they r not probably!

5. Donovan99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I was kind of afraid of that too but after I told my friends I asked them if they were going to treat me differently; and they said "No, what kind of friend would I be if I done that?" I really thought about that and since they didn't treat me different they were true friends. If they would have they were never friends in the first place.