1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have yet to be transgender yet, but I want to be...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by starm, Jul 15, 2015.

1. starm

How do I tell my grandmother? Right now I am 147 pounds, 5 foot 8 inches blue eyes white skin... I have male genitals but want to be female without surgery... Right now I am working out to lose weight before I cave in, my ideal weight is 140 pounds. However it is hard to lose weight. I live in Supply, NC and kind of rural area. I am going to walk to a store to buy clothes, using my $130.00 in coin rolls. It's not that far away, about 1 mile away. Plus, I need to lose weight and gain muscle. The only weight training equipment I have is two purple 5 pound dumbbells. Bike is not an option, because I left it outside to long and it rusted to much. I need advice on whether to get make up. What might be her reaction? I'm scared...
    Also, I am going to grow my hair very long, and I have been taking two showers a day, one at morning and one at night. I hope it will clean my acne up. I have lost 5 pounds in 4 days, which is fast. Walking helped out losing weight, and I am going to buy panties and skirts... I have to walk because I have no driving license yet.
    Thinks...
    The coin rolls will be heavy, 20 penny rolls, 15 nickel rolls, and 7 quarter rolls, and 2 Kennedy rolls.

2. Donovan99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Instead of working out just try a healthy diet to lose weight. Working out creates muscle mass and that is heavier than body fat, so it's actually increasing your weight. There's a lot of options on how to tell her. Straight forward, letter, a friend, etc.

3. starm

I know. But at least muscle is better then fat. I'm not particularly fat - I am just wanting to lose fat or all of it... An option is work out until I lose all the fat and gain all of the muscle; I need to as well to impress my half sister in Germany...
    My hair would need to grow long before I see her or show my pics... I need to shave down there and my legs and armpit. I have an expensive Panasonic shaver. I'm not ready to tell her yet... that I am trans......

4. KJA

KJA

Lucky, I'm sitting at 6'3" and 235 lbs. ;-P

Talk to your grandmother about LGBT issues in general to kinda feel her out about things instead of just jumping into it. She might surprise you, but I don't know her so I can't say one way or another, obviously.

5. starm

6 foot 3 inches is tall... I'm seriously not crazy, but I want all fat removed from my body. Anyway, should I... tell her? She is... conservative... and though we used to go to church, we don't anymore; but I don't know what it means to her. Also, nail polish would be pretty... easy buy.

6. Cedar

You are already trans, just because you don't have the clothing or makeup doesn't make you any less of a woman. As for all those coins you mentioned, have you considered going to a bank to get them exchanged for money? Carrying around all those coins must be rather heavy and difficult.

Have you tried to bring up Caitlyn Jenner to your grandmother? Maybe mention to her about wanting her opinion on Caitlyn Jenner's change. Just to gauge her reaction. I know you might want to start dressing and openly acting how you feel but sometimes you might want to put on the brakes and take baby steps instead. It's the slower approach but it can be the better option of the two.

7. starm

I will tell her on Saturday, but I just bought some clothes from amazon with prime. Sending to my house I have to wait all day on Friday, but I will wait. I just hope she doesn't find out... when I get back to school, I'll buy lip balm too! Waiting for my items to get here.

8. Cedar

Well good luck with that! Hope you have fun shopping for lip balm ^_^.

9. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Darling, the two showers a day are going to dry your skin and hair. Showering every other day works for soft hair and skin. As for the acne, just find a product. Good luck!

10. starm

I don't know, but I'm snow white right now so it needs it. My pelvic area is anyway.. I'm starting to get sun tan, but I wear shirts and I haven't yet got my pelvic area tanned.... My acne is going away by doing the two showers a night, I had my hear when I was 13 down to my back before.

11. KJA

KJA

You can buy bathing suits that are actually transparent only to uv light, so you can get some sun without appearing nude, if that whAt u want. Just be careful about amount of exposure you get on your sensitive areas

12. starm

Thinks. When I get money I'll buy them. Probably the thong type te-he!