1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Super, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Super

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I really hope someone can help me with this but I've known since i was 5 that i was a boy, but nobody else knows that. I want to come out to my family the most, since they still call me by my birthname. The thing is I come from a very catholic family and my kother believes being transgender is wrong since "god makes no mistakes." My question is how and should i come out?

2. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am of the belief that God doesn't make mistakes. But that our impression of God's design is flawed. We are all made of two people, Adam and Eve, who combined make up one image: The image of God. Right? So who are they to say that sometimes there isn't a little bit of Adam in Eve when he came from her? Or a little bit of Eve in Adam when they are both just two parts of a whole image made to be similar in nature to God?

You aren't against the bible and I believe that explaining it to her when you yourself believe that you are not a sin or a mistake is important. Because you aren't. You have a right to feel how you do. And you are still you no matter how others perceive the rules. They didn't make the rules. And as far as you know you are simply how God made you. Perfect just the way you are.

And you just want to be acknowledged as the perfect human you are instead of lying, (which is usually recognized as a negative pursuit) and saying that the imperfect image of you is really who you are Right?

:slight_smile: That is my input spiritua-logically. (Haha) so.
    While they may never call you by your prefered gender they may at least recognize you for who you are.

I wish I knew them so I could help better