1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice From thoes who are out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by alli o, Jul 18, 2015.

1. alli o

alli o Guest

i am starting to be ready to come out but my biggest worry is that my friends and family will treat me differentaly once i have came out. I fear the little things such as not wanting to change in front of me or have a sleepover...or just that my parents wont let me have a sleepover. Also me and my camp friends are very you might say touchy (but only as friends) we sit in each others laps and sleep in twin beds together or play hand game things. All of these things I enjoy as friends and are nothing sexual did small things like these change for you once you came out?

2. YinYang

Not really. I first came out to my best friend, who is very touchy as well, but only as friends. She was completely supportive about it. The only thing she doesn't really like is my decision to tell my sister this November. Both of my parents don't treat me any differently, and neither do my two other friends I came out to. Don't worry about it. Everything will be fine. :slight_smile: