1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am 24, just realized I'm gay, alone no family, homeless

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dallasorbiter, Jul 19, 2015.

1. dallasorbiter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey everyone, so in realizing im gay I had intense anxiety accepting it. But I love men's voices and emotionally, I've been with alot alot of women, but never have I been in a happy relationship or enjoyable one for that matter, only good sex.. just sex and never emotion accept 2 Of them, both pretty short relationships but I had hard time getting over it. But I want to cuddle with men I think, or not, but it feels nice in my head. Anyways due to the debilitating anxiety, I lost my job, family, friends, and even what I enjoyed to do, I have nothing to look forward to, I am so broke, so homeless, so anxious, that I don't know what to do. And being newly gay sure doesn't help. I'm so fucked in life. .. help

2. benefit25

Hello. please talk yo someone i dont understand why you have not talked to anyone. Is there a lgbt center close to your home? please look into it and go seek some help i know there are places that are willing to help people. Anxiety is horrible trust me i know. but still you don't deserve it please find people, get help, things will get better