1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out to my mom and friend.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by star trek, Jul 22, 2015.

1. star trek

I had seen a psychologist (over the phone), and since I am not comfortable/really can't talk to other people, my mother was there doing most the talking. The Psychologist suspected I was hiding things from my mom, and after the call my mother kind of forced out of me. I told her I was genderfluid. She took it perfectly, saying she loves me no matter what and she'll do whatever, as long as it makes me happy. I'm even more awkward talking to my father, so she told him (I believe? He didn't seem to mind/react if she did) I wasn't ready to come out, but now I will probably be able to come fully out soon. Maybe get a binder, haircut, and new clothes? The only problem is my siblings/everyone else does not know, so I have to secretly talk to it with her, etc.

Also, my friend Morgan, who I was scared to come out to, came out to me as pansexual!! So I came out to him as Genderfluid and Graysexual. ha. woo.

I had been having panic/or anxiety attacks and that's why I went to the psychologist. I'm not sure if it's was because of this, but I do feel much better. Even went out and didn't feel sick!!!