1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally have him.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Dec 20, 2008.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

It's been nearly 1.5 years since I broke up with my ex. (the one from my last thread who gets drunk) Since then, he dated with a girl(which made me very angry cause he wasn't really loving her. He was just liking her because they got the similiar interests) I get upset because of it. Really jealous. Yesterday at the birthday party of a class-mate, he asked me out. The event was like this:
    He was at the bar, making jokes about people(for the ones who want to see him, he's the one on the right at my profile picture). I was really annoyed by him being at the party and the way him making jokes. "Could you come to outside with me for a second" We got outside. In a smiling way "Do you like me". I was in shock, wasn't expecting it. "Do you love me like you did before" he repeated. I couldn't said nothing. "I'm just gonna put this in a way you understand. Do you want me?" I shaked my head down. Meaning "yes". Then he huged me. When he hugged me I felt warm. A warmness that no one I've been with gave it to me. Anyway, I just wanted share.

2. Bryan.

Bryan. Guest

congratz! =D

3. EM68

Thats great!

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So your ex- who gets drunk all the time and dated a girl he didn't like asked you out?

Um...congratulations?

Lex

5. biisme

If this is what you want, then congratulations! But...be careful.

6. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

No, they dated. But he never loved her from heart. Now, we got back togather and I don't wanna lose him again.

7. justinishere

Yay! Congratulations! I'm glad things worked out in the end