1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He'll never accept me.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JamieTBoy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. JamieTBoy

:help: I don't know what to do! There's this guy that I am completely in love with and have been for 3 years but he doesn't know I'm trans and he won't like me when he finds out.
    I saw him today and he told me that he likes me a lot and we made out a bit but I know that if he knew none of that would have happened.
    He comes from a very strict Christian background and he would never except me if I came out to him.
    I can't lie to him about being a boy but I don't think I can bear having my heart broken that badly.
    I don't know what to do. If I lie I'd be going against what God wants, but if I tell the truth I risk losing everything. If he finds out he could tell everyone at church and they'll never accept me back, my church is the only place that I truly feel save and I can't lose that.

I don't know what to do. I love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him but he'll leave once he knows I'm a he not a she.

2. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If he has known you for 3 years, he has probably figured it out and is cool with it; that doesn't mean he wants to "date" you, as he might be interested in a girl with fully operational female reproductive plumbing. If he hasn't figured it out, are you sure he is into you that much? Three years is a long time.