1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

advice about labels?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by oursecret, Jul 29, 2015.

1. oursecret

Out Status:
    A few people
    hi! so i'm 16, female, and i have known for years that i for sure like girls. for those past few years, i've been going back and forth on whether or not i like guys. there have been a couple guys that i've had feelings for, even loved, but in general i'm not really into guys. i feel, however, that if i was to meet a certain guy, under the right circumstances, that i could be with that guy. i'd say i'm like 90% girls and 10% guys, and i can't decide on a label. i'd like to find a label because i think it would make me feel more confident. i know i don't need one, but if anyone has any thoughts on this and the difference between bisexual with a preference and gay with exceptions just let me know. thanks :slight_smile:

2. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    To be honest labels don't matter you can use whatever words you like since your describing yourself, or use the more general terms but i like to spice it up a bit.

3. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could say that you are mostly gay. You could say that you like girls.

4. That one girl

There are some lesbians who say if under the right circumstances they would date a man. That doesn't make them or you any less lesbian... It just makes you human.