1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telling sea cadets uniformed youth group

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AJ2014, Jul 30, 2015.

1. AJ2014

Hey guys so I want come out soon to family and the freinds I haven't told I've told some friends im questioning my gender I've said im genderqueer and im not too worried about telling my family they were cool when I came out as gay its still going to make me s##t my pants but I know it will be ok and all mates are cool and if they dont like it they ain't my mate but im worried how to tell sea cadets about it im not sure how to go about it im turning staff in December when I turn 18 so not sure whether to wait I probably will but we have cadets ranging from 9 to 18 and I belive I need to tell them as I want to transtition to be more gender netraul and change my name and pronouns im not sure whether I should tell them and what I should or just tell the older ones like I've done with my sexuality.

Not sure if any of this makes sense and if I should be worrying but is something that is preventing me to come out as cadets is one of the most important things in my life and has been for many years joining the navy in a few years

Any advice would be most welcomed aka Help :slight_smile:

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Use more punctuation, maybe?

But, seriously, if you want to get it all over and done with sooner, I'd just tell the most important people at sea cadets - the older ones, that is.
    I don't think there's any need to tell the younger ones until after you e told the older ones.

I'm sure other people will have more to say on this than me.

Good luck,
    Connor

3. AJ2014

Cheers and I might irs finding the right time so busy at the minute with the boating season but I think I will tell some staff
    Sorry about the punctuation cant use it to save my life im dyslexic