1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ummmm.... :( a bit more confusion

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Sarah

ok. so. um i hav a boyfriend. last week he kiss me.
    nd b4 tat i was confused about my sexuality cuz i didnt lik it the last time a guy kissd me. but this time i did. nd iv been fantasizing about girls.

so now im even more confused. i kno some ppl say tat u shudnt put a label on urself, but i just really wanna kno who i am. nd its part of me right? well i just wanna figure it out. so anyway

i fantasize about girls nd i lik kissing guys. what do u guys thing tat means?:confused:

2. Pendrin2020

At 14? I'd call it "discovering your sexuality" and not as in "bi, gay, straight" I mean as in, "ohhhh, so that's what all this equipment is for?!" Don't worry about it. Just focus on knowing that IT IS OK EITHER WAY. At 14 I had no Idea where I was going sexually. Just focus on being ok with what you are feeling TODAY. Today is all we have.

Don't worry about not liking being kissed by a boy before. Lots of people do it differently, that guy might have had a really weird, uncomfortable technique. Don't sweat it.

Stay safe and don't let yourself be talked into anything you are uncomfortable with.
    later

3. summersforecast

Sarah you've got plenty of time to figure it out just don't let it get to you ok? go with your instincts and enjoy all the time you spend, remember if you set your mind on the negative things you'll never get to see and enjoy all the positive