1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Situation =/

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by musicXowl, Dec 23, 2008.

1. musicXowl

i like one of my good friends who is bi. ill call her C
    but the problem is that she just got out of a bad/weird relationship with another one of my really good friends, ill call her L. they're still having problems. and if L finds out that i like C i know shes going to be really mad. so i dont want to tell L.But i do want to tell C, eventually. but im not sure of the right time to tell her. and im pretty sure she doesnt have the same feelings for me, atleast not at the moment, but it is a possibility.
    Soo do you think i should a wait awhile for things to calm down between them before i tell C that i have feelings for her? what do you think i should do?

2. Pendrin2020

Wait for things to calm down but also open up to L about what you're feeling for C before you go to C, and let her know that you are worried about how it might affect your friendship. L will react however she sees fit but at least you did her right by telling her before you made a move. whether or not you want to see C after that is entirely up to you.

But yeah, open up to L is the honorable and honest option.

3. summersforecast

Pendrin2020 is right you should definetly go to L first with this, but I think you need to wait until the time is right before you tell either of them. Plus it would be almost like your just trying to get C on the "rebound" to go after C right when she just got out of a bad relationship.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's probably not a good time to get involved with C, anyway, if she's still having issues with her relationship with L. Do your best to remain friends with both of them, but refuse to get drawn into any drama involved. Once things calm down, then you can think about possibly getting involved with C.

Lex