1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School almost starting!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by carbonbox, Aug 4, 2015.

1. carbonbox

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey guys, I posted a post like last month and I asked for advise about coming out and my whole issue about it. But in a couple of weeks we start school! I'm pretty excited since I get to see all my friends but at the same time I'm terrified. Last year my mission was to tell some of my friends I'm gay but after time I realized I wasn't ready. But now I feel like all my friends should know... I'm just scared, in my school I know theres many gay closeted guys.. but I wish I could at least know one so we could help each other and have that someone that could understand me. Its hard for me to get guy friends most of my friends are girls and I want to change that but its hard! I know some of you guys might think its a waste of time reading this but I dont have anyone to talk about this to :lol: Do any of you guys have any advice?

2. Joey101

hi
    Sadly i am not out myself so no advice there. but I know that one of my friends waited to get a girlfriend before she outed herself. Maybe you should get someone, not necessary a boyfriend, but some friends that know about you or you will be sure to accept yourself if they knew. so you will feel more secure and if everything goes wrong -which most likely won't happen- someone will have your back.
    just don't push yourself, wait for the right situation, there is no reason it has to be now.
    I personaly even plan to wait for the last months of school before I come out... If you aren't completely sure about doing it now, maybe you could do it like this ;3
    anyway good luck and remember anything is fine if you stay true to yourself, you got nothing to hide

3. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey there! It seems we are in a similar boat. I think you should tell your closest friend at first, then ease your way into revealing it to those you want to come out to. Maybe you could find an out gay person who may know someone in the same situation as you? :slight_smile: