1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating/kissing before "out"?...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gamer4now, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I've come to a consensus with myself that I'm not going to come out for a long while. My only concern is what about dating or feeling emotionally/sexually attracted to someone when I'm still in the closet. I know its a young age but later what will i do? I could think of a couple excuses because i have never been good with friends and my parents would be excited i finally have a "friend", it worries me because i don't want to be outed i want to be able to tell everyone myself. I'm just not ready for that yet. :help: :confused:

2. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If your partner is ok with it, there's no problem with having a closeted relationship for a little while. The only thing is, it's not very fair to your partner if they are out and you aren't. If you start a relationship, you should also work on coming out soon (ish) too. For a little while, though, it's not a bad thing. That's only if your partner is ok with it.

3. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Any other advice?..