1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hoping, Dec 26, 2008.

1. hoping

im so confused, i wrote about this guy on here before saying it wouldnt happen but since christmas eve hes been calling me and texting calling me babe and that he wants to kiss me and hug me and then theres this guy who is amazing, hes so hot but really smart and has my weird sense of humour but then ryan the first guy accepted everything about me and makes me feel like im worth something, something i have never felt before

2. pookie

pookie Guest

I think you need to be a little more specific with you're story I'm slightly confused. Is it that you have to choose between 2 guys?

3. summersforecast

How does that other guy make you feel?
    looking at this from the outside I noticed that you didn't bother to write the hot smart guy's name which could mean that you think more of Ryan than him

4. hoping

Sorry i need sleep, Yeah i have to choose between the 2 and i have no idea what to do.
    They are both amazing guys but its so hard because ryan is so sweet and kind and amazing and mack is that and hes a great guy

5. Zachary825

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow IDK what I would do, but to tell u the truth, ur lucky as hell u got 2 guys over you.. I mean I cant get crap lol. No1 gay here. gl idk lol