1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone is going to force me to come out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mea5678, Aug 14, 2015.

1. mea5678

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am a 19 year old gay guy who is still in the closet because I live in a very homophobic society, 2 days ago I decided to join ****** and try and find someone to date and have fun with. But instead I believe I got catfished along the way. This guy started talking to me a few hours after I joined and said he was 45 and I told him I'm not interested but he insisted we be friends. So he sent me a few selfies and was really nice, and me having believed him sent him two selfies and he was like you're really cute how are you single and things like that and I was charmed but then he sends me 5 dick pics and I'm like intimidated so I sent him one and he tells me "Oh my dear *inserts my last name*"
    So i start freaking out since I have no idea who I'm talking to but I know at this point this guy is a fake and knows me in real life I just don't know how. I don't panic until he says "I'm going to share this with everyone and everyone's going to know your secret" So I start panicking and respond with a "hahahhaha wtf" and he says unless... and then asks me this "Who would you fuck from these 3 guys and don't lie" he gives me the names and I say none of them, he asks two more times and I repeat my answer. He then just tells me you better watch your back. So I presumed it's either a Straight guy who doesn't like gays and now wants to kill me or it's a gay/bi guy who recognized me and is trolling me. Either way I was scared out of my mind yesterday and now the only thing that's bothering me is not knowing who this person is. Can anyone help me figure out what this person could want because yesterday I got a call from a blocked phone number and I shit myself. Please any positive advice is welcome.

2. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Any chance you could talk to the police about it? Or do you have any kind of [not so PC word coming up] queer support group in the area that you could go to?