1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telling my boyfriend I'm a lesbian

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AquaticLove, Aug 16, 2015.

1. AquaticLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I really need advice as I'm not sure what to say or were to even start. So I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years BUT we have a 10 month old daughter together. I know that I love him but I am not sexually attracted to him. I have come to realize it's only women that I am attracted to at all. I feel I would be happier with a women and I don't know how to tell him. I want to let him know that I love him but I want to be with a women.

2. alli o

alli o Guest

are you open to a polygamous relationship?

3. helenna11

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, do you love him? Do you want to keep the family together ( assuming you live together)? If you do, can you be financially independent?
    Would he be open to you having sex with women? I think men don't mind to have a bi wife. I came out to ex husband and he liked it , as long as I would not lie.
    If you want to live a full lesbian life and date, you need to be single. It does not matter why you leave him, just do and then do you thing.
    If you want him in your life and see a girl casually, then come out and see what kind of arrangement you can make ( a poly lifestyle or open relationship).