1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I come out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by queermeerkat, Aug 17, 2015.

1. queermeerkat

queermeerkat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I wear nail polish at college and no one really cares, the guy that lives next door to me though asked why I wear it, he's a nice guy so I don't know if he'd mind but I panicked, said I just like nail polish. I don't like lying unless I need to, especially when it's concerning someone nice. I don't know if I want to come out, if I'm ready for that, if it could cause problems (though my sexuality hasn't).
    Coming out would however help me doing more obvious transitioning things like wearing women's clothes-some I could get away with already but I mean like skirts and shit.
    What should I do :confused:

2. MetalRice

If you want to come out and feel comfortable doing so, then do so, if you don't then don't; no need to rush anything.

3. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If your college has a GSA, you might want to check that out? You might meet some cool people who have been through your situation or people who are also going through the same thing.