1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out Letter

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hawk, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know I've posted a coming out letter previously, but I wrote another one, and I think this is the one.
    The only thing, is I don't know if I should add a Q&A thing in it as well, like frequently asked questions?

I also got an FTM resources insert for transfolks and parents when I bought my packer that I was thinking of including with the letter. It has websites such as Hudson's FTM resource guide, open minded health, trans youth family allies, and 5 other sites. I could also get some pamphlets from them if I need also.

Tell me what you think? Does it sound good?

I wanted to add the last part in because my mom has always called me "her little girl", so I thought that would be fitting.

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think this looks good. A Q&A might be a good idea, but what about writing it separately, to keep things simple?

Good luck, I'm rooting for you! :grin:

3. YinYang

I agree ^. A Q&A would be a good idea. Think of a few things your parents would probably be confused about and answer the questions on a separate piece of paper or something like that. Besides that, it looks good! I wish you the best of luck!