1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm still confused..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Random99, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Random99

Okay so basically I have came out as bisexual to three people. My closest family member, my girlfriend (tough one), and one of my really good friends.

Is it normal to have days where you're more attracted to guys than girls? Being bisexual is just.. really confusing. I don't really know what to think. I've never had sex with either male or female so it's hard to judge from that perspective.

I know I like both females and males in almost all senses, Ive had crushes on both, but I've never dated a guy. Only girls.

It's just really hard.. Does anyone have advice for me? Is this normal?

2. pinecones

Sounds normal to me. I go through times where I'm only attracted to guys, and sometimes only girls. You don't necessarily have to date or have sex with anyone to know who you're attracted to.

3. MetalRice

It's perfectly fine, very few people are 50-50 bisexuals, it's fluid and can change over days.

4. Random99

I feel like I am attracted to both but I have a stronger attraction to men.. I'm dating a girl right now though, and we've been dating for six months.

It's just really confusing.. Thank you guys.

5. GreenPanRose270

It's totally normal.
    Sometimes I check out girls, sometimes I check out guys. It's a reality of life for people who are bi/pan. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    It can get confusing but just remind yourself that you are you no matter who you feel attracted to on any given day. :slight_smile:

6. Random99

Thank you.

It's like, I'm scared that I've came out as bi but sometimes I feel full on gay and sometimes I feel bi.. I will just have to come to terms with it and get used to it I suppose.

7. Random99

It's like, I keep questioning myself. I came out to my girlfriend but I keep thinking.. I'm gay, no, I'm bi, no I'm this or that. You know?

It's really hard. I wish I could just have the answer now, it takes time to figure yourself out though. I really don't know what to do. I've already told like 3 people that I was bi, but what if I am gay?

8. zgirl81

You are what you are!:icon_bigg I know that doesn't really help much, but if you are bi and lean more towards men that's also ok. Really the biggest thing I've learned is that the more I stressed myself out about "if I was right" the more confused I got... I'm attracted to everyone equally and that's who I am! No apologies, no excuses.

You'll figure it out. The more you read and learn the easier it is to filter your experiences and put a true label on your sexuality. Lord knows I've gone through more labels than I ever thought was possible. Sometimes I waffled back and forth on an hourly basis! :bang:

Relax and enjoy the ride. It's really an adventure.

9. Random99

Thank you for that. It's just like super stressful.. I'm leaning more towards guys but I have feelings for this girl that I am dating.

I don't know what to do, hopefully I will figure it out.. :bang: