1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Litteraly last minuet advice please

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Welshgay16, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Welshgay16

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So im gonna come out tonight when my mum gets home and her bf goes to bed , because i dont realy want to talk to him about it , ive been wanting to come out to my mum for ages as most of my freinds knew almost 2 years ago , i ordered a rainbow personalised debit card because i thought it would be a cool way to come out and or spark the convosation because thats what ive had the most trouble with , im hoping shel say , why did u get that pattern , people will think your gay , and tgen i can tell her , or something along those lines , but now im getting closer im thinking she might not even acnolege the card and just say , oh yes thats nice , can anyone help please, (and thank you emptyclodets and some guy on facebook called kieran luckman where the main reasons that im so comfortable with coming out , this site for support and him for inspiration )

2. Mischief

Mischief Guest

Do you know if your mum is homophobic?
    Even if she doesn't acknowledge the card and you feel safe to do so, I think it would be worth mentioning the fact that you are gay.
    Hope it goes well. :grin: