1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CubbieBlue, Aug 19, 2015.

1. CubbieBlue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Even my name here is an alias that no one would ever expect. I'm a White Sox fan. And my avatar is just a drawing. Maybe if I come out here first, I'll feel better. Maybe it won't matter. I don't know. I know my wife hates that I'm bi. And I hate feeling so guilty about it. Maybe coming out to a few would be good. I don't know

2. csm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi CubbieBlue

My advice would be to look at why you feel so guilty.If you can find what makes you feel guilty you can then look at how you can change your mindset and realise that all of your feelings are totally natural.

As far as coming out to anyone goes,that is up to you,but I would suggest finding someone who you know will accept and maybe help you.You don't need any more negativity in your life at this point.Do you know anyone else who is bi/gay?

You say your wife hates that you are bi.Why is this?

I would maybe suggest finding a lgbt friendly counseler that you could both visit,whether it be together or each on there own.

Good luck with this,there is nothing to feel guilty about.