1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A very specific case.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by UnsureOfAll, Aug 20, 2015.

1. UnsureOfAll

London? I guess. or Norwich... let's say Norwich.
    I have come out to one out of my 3 closest friends. Friend A. He is an introverted gamer. Friend B is a female I introverted artist and gamer and is as close to Friend C as me. Friend C is a buff guy who works out for entertainment with videogames in between. I am a very loud person around my closer friends, becoming more quiet and introverted the less close I am to someone. With some of the more interesting symptoms of my mental illnesses I am very very reluctant to say anything. I have trouble reading emotion and coming out as bi is going to put a mild strain on our relationship I would guess. To make it worse the guy I have a crush on is Friend C's least favourite person. I think I'm overreacting but that doesn't stop the panic from setting in just thinking about coming out to him. Any advice? On second thoughts this post is slightly more focused on the decision of overcoming or avoiding this..... thing...

2. Kellian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm gonna be a hypocrite here and say: Don't worry. If your friends don't still care about you over this then you never needed them in the first place. True friends love you no matter what. Plus you still have us if it goes bad and you need people to cry on. ^-^ And about the crush, tell friend 'C' about it and understand why he dislikes this person. <3 Good luck.

3. UnsureOfAll

London? I guess. or Norwich... let's say Norwich.
    Thanks. That really means a lot. Especially from someone I've never talked to before :slight_smile: