1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know if I'm bi or what

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by heathenwander, Aug 20, 2015.

1. heathenwander

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay so I'm pretty sure I'm straight I'v fantasized and have been turned on by women but lately I have fantasized about sleeping with men and cuddling them and having a relationship with them thinking back I have hung out and have had better friendships with men than women, there was one guy I was friends with who I loved being around. Just being around him cheered me up I'm starting to think that was a crush I think I'v reppressed these feelings and now I'm starting to notice them more

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey heathenwander,

Welcome to EC!

First of all, take a deep breath. Do not rush to any conclusions, take all the time that you need. This is about you and yourself only, so don't pressure yourself. :slight_smile:

Think about your attractions. When you imagine yourself with a woman (in a relationship, being intimate, etc.), how do you feel? Do you like the idea? What about men?

This friend you mentioned, did you just enjoyed his company, or do you feel attracted to him in a more intimate way?

Hugs (*hug*)

3. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    It might just be something temporary.
    And if it's not temporary... Even better! (!)(!)

That's not what you wanted to hear, right?