1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MyStIcAl WoNdEr, Dec 30, 2008.

1. MyStIcAl WoNdEr

Things in my life weren't going all that well with me being in the closet but now my situation is worse. I do have a boyfriend. I'm only with him though so that I can have a prom date. He was actually my final test if you will. Um I do not have any intimate feelings for him at all. But now I don't know how I am going to break it to him because I'm not harsh i do care about his feeling. Well there is gossip that he's a player, meaning I may not be the only girl and for me that's actually awesome. And I really know something is wrong because I DONT CARE. I don't care if he was seeing some other girl behind my back because i do not have and feelings for him. Idk I guess in the end as long as I'm at the prom, i jus wanted to be seen with someone. But things aren't going well. So here's the thing: should I wait or should I break it off??? :confused:

2. Mickey

I'd say go to the prom. Just go,have fun and don't worry about things so much.
    I'm sure if things don't go so well,you'll have friends there to help bail you out.
    If you want to split with him,do it after the prom. ( maybe not the same nite! lol)
    The only other alternatives are go solo or don't go at all.
    But proms are supposedly a rite of passage and you may regret it,if you miss it.
    IDK,that's all I got! lol! Hope it all turns out well for you.