1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know who knows?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by isntthatamusing, Sep 1, 2015.

1. isntthatamusing

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Basically, last year at a couple of parties, I was really drunk and I made out with a couple of my female friends (/ they made out with me but whatever), after which a lot of people kinda assumed I was bi. I freaked out and told everyone it was ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE (because at the time, I was like 80 percent sure I was straight.... mainly because I wanted to be...) but I'm not sure who heard what, and what rumours have gone round. At this point, I want it to be common knowledge, but I'm finding it pretty hard to escape the mentality of lying about it, and at the same time I just really want to know who knows, and who suspects, and a big *Coming Out* isn't really my style, so....
    I don't really know what to do?

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Be honest and say you've been working it out for yourself. Tell a few close friends and anyone else you want to tell and let other people approach you about it.
    Plus, you haven't really been lying, or at least not in a damaging way. The info you held back about being bi would only (potentially) cause damage to you, not anyone else.