1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to deal with straight girls in school changing rooms?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by grungeteen, Sep 1, 2015.

1. grungeteen

I'm planning on coming out to the entire school (via instagram) and everyone (except family) as bisexual (although I'm still questioning) because I just want everyone to know because I'm proud of it and also, how am I going to find a girlfriend if I'm in the closet?

There is one thing that I am a little worried about. It's about changing rooms during PE at school, most of the girls will know I like girls and so many will be 'worried' that they have to change in the same room with someone who is sexually attracted to girls. In the past, another girl admitted she likes girls (and looking at them etc.) and many of the girls (especially those annoying popular ones) freaked out and were really mean to her (saying like ughhhhh and refusing to change near her) etc. I'm sure that it won't be as bad with me but it still might happen. Also with the fact that most straight girls think that bi or gay girls are attracted to every girl they see (definitely not true with me, I'm very picky) and they'll probably think I'm trying to flirt with them or whatever and be really horrible about it.

Do you know how to deal with this kind of thing and maybe some comebacks I could say if it does happen? I honestly don't give one about these types of Girls but it still can hurt and it would be awesome if I had something to throw backat them!

Thnx

2. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Before I'd even come to terms with myself, the whole school knew I was a lesbian, this meant a lot of struggle in the changing rooms to the point where I would just write fake notes to get out of doing PE or skip class all together (Which is a terrible idea because its ruins your grades.)

A quick comeback is "Don't worry, you're not my type." it kinda leaves them thinking "what is your type?? why am I not good enough??" (Alternative "I'm really not attracted to your...*pause for effect, could even do a quick head to toe scan with your eyes* kind.")
    My personal favorite is "You're not that hot." or even "Relax, I have standards." I reserve these for some really rude people. Say these things really casually, try not to start a fist fight.

You could try the plain old "I'm really not attracted to you at all." it's a straight forward and relaxed reply for the friendly people.

Good luck in the changing rooms. If all else fails, tell an adult.

3. doinitagain

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How about, don't worry, I'm also sapiosexual. :lol: